Financial Independence — This Is Your Time
Retirement is a time of freedom, exploration, and personal enjoyment. But for many people, transitioning away from a career and work of a lifetime involves some uncertainty and more often than not creates many questions.
Retirement is different for everyone, and that makes planning for financial independence a unique experience. Fuller Wealth Advisors has been helping people invest for and manage their life transitions for more than a decade. Our depth, breadth and exposure of investment knowledge and guidance have helped numerous pre-retirees approach their retirement with enthusiasm and a sense of relief and calm.
Focus on Retirement Goals
To initiate the process of envisioning retirement and creating focus for the dreams and goals of financial independence, there are bedrock requirements to put in place to truly enjoy your retirement years:
- Access to sufficient income to maintain your lifestyle in retirement
- Maintain purchasing power over the course of a long term retirement
- Have a financial cushion for unexpected expenses
- Know that you will not run out of money before you run out of breath
- Create means to pass on to your heirs what you want
Of course, there is no shortage of other potential retirement goals and objectives to consider. Yet focusing on strategies to put you in the best position to achieve these requirements will allow you to approach other ambitions from a position of financial strength.